Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: June 19, 2022
Apply Before: June 27, 2022
Vodafone operates with speed, simplicity, and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and being the best. We operate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone, we bring out the best in people, live our values, and are passionate about what we do.
The Business Accounts Executive will report directly into the Business Relationship Manager and will be responsible for developing and securing opportunities from existing and new business channels, sell Mobile, ICT and Network based solutions. This role requires the ideal candidate to demonstrate discipline, confidence and have the enthusiasm and drive to develop this area of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Liaise with key internal departments and personnel to ensure the successful delivery of solutions and provide all necessary information to ensure that customers’ orders are processed in a timely manner
• Ensure that products and solutions are properly launched and awareness sustained in the market, including circulation to all corporate and business customers under respective portfolio. This includes presentations to customers.
• Regularly review portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities for the general interest of the business
• Keep up to date with the latest product and service developments
• Provide input and feedback to product development
• Update and manage your sales pipeline
• Provide support services to the Management team and Corporate & Business Markets team as the need may arise for duties such as preparation of tenders, market reports, commercial projects, market surveys, promotional activities, etc
Requirements (Education, Experience and Key Competencies)
• Have a Degree in Information Systems/Business/Management/ Marketing/ICT or similar discipline
• Experience in Sales, Account Management, Business Development or related field will be advantageous OR graduates intending to pursue career in Sales and Account Management
• Have a pleasant personality and good sense of humor
• Be technology and business savvy and have a passion for results
• Have effective presentation and public relations skills
• Possess a clean and valid driver’s license (group 2)
• Ability to work independently without supervision and collaboratively. This is a highly collaborative role requiring solid leadership, communication and product development skills
• Strong communication and relationship management skills and the ability to negotiate and facilitate successful outcomes at a high level
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor