Responsible for maintaining and growing strategic business relationship with Telecom Fiji’s key business customers, and selling telecommunication products, including voice and data solutions such as corporate internet access, IP-MPLS services, International data services, networking solutions, PABX systems, and other ICT solutions that will be introduced by Telecom Fiji in the future keeping our company competitive and innovative
- Sell telecommunications products and ICT solutions to business customers.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations to promote Telecom Fiji’s product offerings and identify new leads.
- Build market position by identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends and competitor activities.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop a sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Accurately capture user requirements and ensure that the proposed ICT solution addresses the customer requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in CRM including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization with various stakeholders to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Liaise with operational and project implementation teams to ensure that projects are delivered as per agreed timelines with the customers.
- Ensure that all projects and services are appropriately billed as per the agreed terms in the contract.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicate this information to relevant internal teams
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Business, marketing-related studies, or related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience preferably in the telecommunications or IT-related area.
- Proven track record selling enterprise applications, and high end consulting into key accounts
- Ability to develop new business relationships and build upon existing relationships to drive market share and company penetration
- Possesses entrepreneurial orientation and broad-based experience in selling telecommunications solutions.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and negotiating skills. Ability to effectively represent TEFL to all levels of an organization, especially the executive level
- Possesses a winning attitude, good judgment, and team player with a strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Industry contact and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Valid Driver License.
This position will be on contract; an attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate.
• Electronic applications only will be accepted through ours www//telecom.com.fj Applications close 4pm Friday 21st April, 2023.
Related Jobs (18)
Carpenters Motors – Credit Officer (Suva) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Partner on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- E-Commerce on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Assistant on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Finance Systems Analyst on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- Financial Model on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Specialist on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Support Officer – E-Commerce & M-PAiSA on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time