An excellent opportunity has become available for a dedicated and motivated Sales Executive to join Carptrac – Raiwai Branch.
This role is critical to the operations of the dealership therefore the successful candidate will need to be focused on maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- All incoming phone calls are answered in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner
- Procedures that enable orders and customers back orders to be correctly an promptly placed on our suppliers are followed.
- Alternative options are provided for customers when 1st choice parts are unavailable.
- Customers arriving at the front counter areas are greeted in a friendly manner and they are served as quickly as possible.
- A quick and reliable supply of spare parts is provided to the workshop as required.
- Keep abreast of improvements and changes of our product lines.
- The parts facility is kept clean, safe and tidy condition at all times.
- You take action to ensure that your product knowledge is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
- You personally provide the highest level of customer service possible.
- Form 6 Pass with Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Sales Executive position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in order to understand & work around Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
- Must have a valid driving license (unrestricted).
- Strong interpersonal skills with better understanding of customers and their needs.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 17th June, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.