South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Sales Executive to join our team in Nadi. Reporting to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, this role requires an efficient, proactive and committed person to drive sales opportunities for the South Sea Cruises portfolio of products.
- Assist with incoming groups, charter and wedding opportunities
- Attend and support sales visits to key agents / customers to provide product training and promotion updates as well as prospect for new business.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with trade, industry partners and all customers to drive sales opportunities and maximize revenue across SSCG products
- Maintain accurate administration of all leads, client contacts across all systems
- Execute and maintain famil schedules for local sales representatives so they understand and can effectively sell SSCG products
- Assist with distribution of brochures, flyers and point of sale material
- Work closely with reservations and operational teams to ensure customer experience is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, tourism or hospitality
- 3+ years Sales and/or Marketing experience in the tourism industry.
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willingness to set goals and achieve them.
- Be self-motivated and a ‘team-player’ assisting other staff both in Fiji and the international sales team when necessary.
- A genuine desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service to your fellow team members and our customers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- A valid drivers license with clean record
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above position and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] no later or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Position- Sales Executive, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau
Applications will close at 4pm on Thursday, 15th of September 2022 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.