South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to be positioned at our Port Denarau Nadi office. Reporting to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, this role requires an efficient, proactive, and committed person in a sales support role, for both local and international based sales team.
- Manage and facilitate all incoming famil requests for SSCG as aligned with company guidelines
- Update information and maintain accurate administration of clients across all systems (Sharepoint, CustomLinc, Campaign Monitor, Prod Loader etc)
- Provide administrative support to the local and international Sales Team.
- Maintain regular communication and develop outstanding relationships with existing SSCG partners to maintain and grow overall business.
- Support the sales team by preparing sales kits, precheck in by obtaining boarding passes prior to agents arrival etc
- Assist with registration and set up of new Agents including Agent Portal training
- Maintain all administration affairs for MCLUB to ensure the highest service levels are provided to members and also generate new membership enrolments to grow the database
- Assist with the completion of monthly sales reports to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with training in conjunction with the Sales Team, meet and greet and/or hosting duties as required.
- Attend sales visits with sales team to key partners in market on special promotional offers and provide general product updates.
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, tourism, or hospitality
- 3+ years Sales and/or Administration experience in the tourism industry.
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willingness to set goals and achieve them.
- Be self-motivated and a ‘team-player’ assisting other staff both in Fiji and the international sales team.
- A genuine desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service to your fellow team members and our customers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- A valid driver’s license with clean record
Interested applicants please send your written application with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to: The General Manager – People & Culture, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email to: [email protected] no later than Tuesday 31 January 2023 @5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time