South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. South Sea Cruises operates a modern fleet of fast catamarans, an overnight cruise ship, a modern sailing catamaran, several speed boats, and tender boats as well as Fiji’s two most popular day trip islands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to be positioned at our Port Denarau Nadi office. Reporting to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, this role requires an efficient, proactive, and committed person in a sales support role, for both local and international based sales team.
- Manage and facilitate all incoming famil requests for SSCG as aligned with company guidelines
- Update information and maintain accurate administration of clients across all systems (Sharepoint, CustomLinc, Campaign Monitor, Prod Loader etc)
- Provide administrative support to the local and international Sales Team.
- Maintain regular communication and develop outstanding relationships with existing SSCG partners to maintain and grow overall business.
- Support the sales team by preparing sales kits, precheck in by obtaining boarding passes prior to agents arrival etc
- Assist with registration and set up of new Agents including Agent Portal training
- Maintain all administration affairs for MCLUB to ensure the highest service levels are provided to members and also generate new membership enrolments to grow the database
- Assist with the completion of monthly sales reports to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with training in conjunction with the Sales Team, meet and greet and/or hosting duties as required.
- Attend sales visits with sales team to key partners in market on special promotional offers and provide general product updates.
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, tourism, or hospitality
- 3+ years Sales and/or Administration experience in the tourism industry.
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and willingness to set goals and achieve them.
- Be self-motivated and a ‘team-player’ assisting other staff both in Fiji and the international sales team.
- A genuine desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service to your fellow team members and our customers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- A valid driver’s license with clean record
Interested applicants please send your written application with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to: The General Manager – People & Culture, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email to: [email protected] no later than Tuesday 31 January 2023 @5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time