BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for experienced Sales Consultants. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
The role is for Sales Guns with brilliant and consistent work ethic. We provide full training on everything private health insurance – we’re looking for individuals who want to put in 110% every day and get rewarded for it. We don’t take any passengers; all of our health advisers strive to exceed expectations and deliver. You might be in Customer Service or Retail, Energy Sales or Life Insurance – or something similar – and are no stranger to Outbound sales success.
We provide a range of solutions to the health insurance sector, including health insurance sales, customer service, tech-solutions, and more. You’ll be joining a growing and vibrant team of 100+ people. We operate with several brands both in comparison and also directly for several of Australia’s leading health funds.
Many of our health funds and comparison sites consistently earn 4.9 out of 5 stars on review platforms, gained through an excellent customer experience. We are passionate about our people, partners, and customers and are well known in this sector where we pride ourselves on the highest levels of customer service and integrity.
Once full training is provided and successfully completed, your role will include contacting a range of highly engaged warm outbound and inbound leads that have left their details on our website or contacted us directly.
You will assist our customers in selecting and comparing a Private Health Insurance policy for their current or future needs.
You will help guide customers through the process, by offering key examples of how the policy will benefit the customer, based on their specific circumstances.
The main tasks include but not limited to:
- Outbound and Inbound Sales
- Delivering a 5-star customer experience
- Explain the variations in health insurance policies so that customers can make informed decisions about their prospective purchases
- Achieve monthly KPI’s
- Always Selling in an ethical & compliant manner
The successful applicant must have:
- A proven recent history of sales success in any industry – we’re looking for the best of the best
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage your days
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Motivation to succeed and develop your career
- 12 months+ outbound sales experience is ideal but not essential
- Experience in health insurance sales or a strong understanding of health insurance products is well-regarded but not essential
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Career progression opportunities and encouragement to develop your key areas of strength
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Form Seven Pass
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Tertiary Qualifications in Administration or Customer Service
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
- Fast learner with capabilities of picking up systems and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Tech Savvy
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR20220808 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on Sunday 4th September, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.
Related Jobs (4)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant