Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited seeks an experienced person to fill in the role of Sales and Marketing Officer urgently.
The role will support the Property Sales and Marketing Manager with sales and marketing activities for the Residential & Commercial Properties (Era Dorina and Era Matana Estates & also Credit House). This role is based in Port Moresby.
Outline of duties:
- Responsible for handling incoming client queries/sales and property inspections.
- 20x Hot & Cold Calls per month.
- Monthly Sales & Marketing Report.
- Weekly Sales Report.
- Ensure calls are followed up within agreed time frames Conduct due diligence checks on application from new tenants.
- Liaise with event organizers for show casing or advertising of our properties on the market.
- Ensure sales & marketing products are updated for marketing use.
- Liaise with marketing agents to keep the properties advertisements up to date.
- Ensure that the CC Properties Website & all Online pages and are up to date.
- Liaise with new tenant and ensure lease documentation and all relevant requirements for new entry are provided.
- Relevant pre-checks are done in conjunction with the Facilities team for Entry inspection in readiness on-boarding of new tenant.
- Liaise with Facility management team to ensure units are ready for inspection & tenancy.
- Ensure that record keeping of new leases are updated in the Lease Register and coordinated with the Accounts team.
- Ensure that record keeping of bond refunds and stamp duties are updated and coordinated with the Accounts team.
- Ensure regular follow through with tenant to ensure level of service is maintained at the highest level.
- Maintain a log of activities for PSMM, take initiative and make recommendations where necessary.
- Ensure Tenancy Schedule is up to date.
- Ensure Entry and Exit Inspections are done upon the absence of the Pre-arrivals Team.
Requirements for the role:
- Diploma level, higher education or relevant marketing experience.
- Great networking skills for building external and internal relationships.
- Knowledgeable in Property industry in PNG.
- Has great database of corporate networks.
- Articulate and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Uses initiative and good organisational skills.
- Great ethical awareness and self-driven.
- Innovative thinking.
- Comfortable with explaining lease agreements to prospective clients.
- Experience with Microsoft applications (word, excel, email and database systems).
- Committed self-starter with strong personal motivation and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrable leadership/management skills.
- Driving license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
If you think you have what it takes to be in this role, we would like to hear from you.
All applications must provide the following:
- A cover letter.
- A current CV with names of three (3) contactable referees.
- A copy of your current Driver’s License.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District
Applications close on Tuesday, 18th April 2023 at 5pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hand delivered to Ground Floor, Credit House, Cuthbertson Street, Port Moresby, National Capital District or emailed to [email protected].
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time