Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea is one of PNG’s largest food companies, manufacturing and distributing high-quality Flour, Stock Feed, Rice, Snacks, and Bakery products throughout the country. Well-known products and brands include Flame Flour, Flame Stockfeed, Flame Oil & Sugar, Flame Rice, Bilas Bread, Skel Rice, Twisties snacks, Arthurs Pies, and the Meadow Lea range.
At GFI, we care about making food better for everyone.
Our goal is to be the leading and most innovative food company with a mission to meet our customers’ needs for superior quality foods with brands that are trusted by families everywhere. We are the go-to source of consumer, shopper, and customer insights to help our customer and business partners succeed.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Analyst to join our already strong and vibrant Sales team in Port Moresby. Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, this role will maximize GFI Spending & Revenue optimization through Planning, Pricing, People development & Business insights.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the annual Sales & Marketing budget preparation
- Ongoing development and mentoring of Sales & Marketing Analysts
- Bring Business Intelligence insights into Sales & marketing function
- Coordinate all Sales, CS & marketing analytical functions – DME tracking, Operational expenses, Pricing, Forecasting, Customer Complaints
- Contribute to the financial inputs for business planning processes (Budget and monthly forecast/S&OP) for PNG sites in Sales & Customer Service.
- Ensure all inputs to the business planning processes are robust and owned by SCS team
- Prepare financial forecasts, and understand gaps to budget, including risks and opportunities
To be considered for the role, you will need to have these skills/knowledge:
- Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business or Accounting related field
- 5+ years Analytical experience in a fast-paced FMCG environment
- Experience with SAP or SYSPRO
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Good with figures and calculations
If interested, then be part of the Skel life and join a team that values healthy eating and active lifestyles. Send your letter of application and CV/resume with at least 2 referees to:
HRBP – Recruitment,
Goodman Fielder PNG
P.O. Box 673
E-mail: [email protected]
Please submit your application in either word or pdf and in only one attachment.
Applications close Monday 27th November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.