This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji street, Vatuwaqa and will be reporting to the Sales Administration Supervisor.
The nature of the role includes:
- Facilitating all cash counter sales and attending to all customer queries and phone calls.
- Cash handling.
- Preparing monthly and weekly reports for the sales team as required.
- Preparing price surveys.
- Accurately reporting and analyzing sales by region, customers, and logistics.
- Creating credit notes and processing all electronic transactions including sales orders and posting manual invoices.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with both external and internal customers
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma in Business Management or Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in similar role preferably in a FMCG company.
- Proficient user of MS Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8 July 2022.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant