Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major construction company based in Lae, Morobe Province of Papua New Guinea. The company is an equal opportunity employer and currently has an immediate vacancy for qualified and suitable person for:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for regular compliance inspections of all workplaces for the division and reporting of all accident/incidents to the Divisional Manager, in-line with the company Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy and Procedures.
The successful candidate should possess the following requirements for this position;
- Minimum of Grade 10 or 12 Certificate.
- Must have Safety Certificate Level 1, 2, & 3.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience dealing with Occupational Health & Safety in construction and mining industry.
- Should have very good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to promote safety culture at all work places and continuously report incidents within 24 hours
- Must have very good organisational, presentation and time management skills.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their applications together with current updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Friday, 21st April, 2023
Related Jobs (1)
Security Officers- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Part Time