Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights , our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer
What is the job?
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Rooms Coordinator oversees the efficient operation of the Front Office department in allocating of guest rooms to accommodate guest needs. This person will be responsible for verification of reservations, online bookings and rooming lists. Maintain ongoing communication with Reservations ensuring all operational standards are met including brand standards, audit requirements and overall guest satisfaction.
Your day to day
- Ensure transparent communication between Front Office and Housekeeping teams,
- Demonstrate key service brand behaviors and leads by example,
- Understand and live IHG Winning Ways and use them as a guidance in daily interactions and decisions,
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments,
- Understand IHG performance journey and taking ownership of room allocations ensuring that all special requests are accommodated,
- Coordinate with the ISC team to ensure all rooms are ready according to guests arrival time.
- Certification in Hospitality Management or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hotel industry with similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to email@example.com by 1600hrs, Wednesday 28th September, 2022.