Ramada Suites by Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji is currently seeking the mentioned role role to join the team.
Ramada Suites by Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji offers many great opportunities for those who are just beginning their hospitality career or for those looking to gain more experience in their profession. We are here to enhance your career, providing you with a rewarding and exciting experience.
Hence, we are looking for talented people, who will embrace our Ramada service culture, values and standards to ensure that every guest feels cared for, appreciated and respected. Our commitment to diversity, teamwork, and integrity is clearly expressed in the service we provide to our guests.
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a hotel/resort environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and public holidays
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and individually
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and have customer caring
WHAT WE OFFER
Full-time position with great company benefits including discounted hotel stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV with passport photo and references to [email protected]
Click on Apply Now and submit your application online.
Please quote the position that you are applying for on the subject line.
Applications close May 26 2022
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time