We take our housekeeping standards seriously. So, we’re searching for a Room Attendant with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for perfection to make sure every guest enjoys a truly memorable experience.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
- Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they’ve forgotten their toothbrush or just need to find the elevator
- Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
- Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimise waste
- Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
- Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What we need from you
- It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
- Occasional lifting of items or push & pulling heavy objects
- You may need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
- Secondary Education
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexible attitude to shifts – you may be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Join us today!
Applications and supporting documents are to be submitted by email to [email protected] before COB 20 December 2023.
Applications must be addressed to the:
Human Resources Manager – Crowne Plaza Residences Port Moresby
P.O. BOX 1402, Port Moresby
*This vacancy is open to PNG citizens only. IHG is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.