The position holder will be responsible for the day-to-day insurance issues, risk and compliance matters for the CJ Patel Group of companies. This position reports to the Risk and Compliance Manager, and will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Execute the annual compliance plan under the direction and supervision of a Manager Risk and Compliance
- Facilitate in reporting of suspicious transactions.
- Perform compliance reviews.
- Prepare and update all risk and compliance related manuals.
- Provide compliance advisory to business units and business functions.
- Provide support to Manager Risk and Compliance in organizing, designing and delivery of compliance training.
- Recognize common compliance vulnerabilities and recommend basic compliance controls to mitigate compliance risks.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Management or equivalent from a recognised institution
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a risk and compliance role with strong understanding of insurance
- Knowledge of Environmental Regulations .
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures in line with OHS and First Aid policies
- Must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking ability.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link:
https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2509/cjp-finance-department/risk-and-compliance-officer or send your application and CV to Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (6)
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Product Category Leader on May 5, 2023 Full Time
Executive Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time