|Date:||3rd May, 2022|
|To:||Interested Local Suppliers|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Subject:||RFQ- Supply and Installation of Telephone System|
- The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Suva, Fiji mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. Its vision is for the Pacific islands to be empowered and benefitting from sustainable tourism;
- With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and marketing. For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/.
- To acquire a new telephone system for better communication and service delivery, SPTO hereby invites Fiji-based suppliers to submit proposals/quotations for the Supply and Installation of Telephone System x 24 Units as per the specifications outlined in the TOR.
- Scope of Work
The service provider is to provide the following;
- To provide a complete system design showing the integration of the voice network to the data network. And must provide the methodology for assuring voice quality throughout the system.
- To provide a solution to assure the system is operational 24/7. And include 3-way conference solution for boardroom connection.
- To include the same dialing plan within the proposal or include a new dialing plan that is applicable to the proposed new system. The bidder shall be responsible for developing a new plan if proposed and to assure training needs and corrective operations are met
- The system should have security set features built in that allow the administrator to remotely administer security levels of users. It should fully integrate with the SPTO’s Active Directory and should allow the administrator to control class of services and class of restriction.
- Submission instructions
- The suppliers are requested to provide the following details that will be used by SPTO to evaluate the proposals/quotations;
- For further information on the proposed engagement, queries are to be forwarded to Proposals must be emailed to [email protected] with the heading “Subject: Supply and Installation of Telephone System [RFQ 22/001
- Your proposal shall comprise the following documents:
- Annex I: Technical Proposal submission form
- Annex II: Financial Proposal submission form
- All interested applicants must be registered as an Employer on the SPTO Jobs Link website, in order to be considered for this assignment. Please click on SPTOJobsLink and sign up.
- Evaluation Criteria
- SPTO will select a preferred service provider on the basis of SPTO’s evaluation process. This includes the value of the quotation provided and the organisation’s ability to satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in the TOR as summarized below:
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)|
|1. Organisational Background and Experience||30|
|· Must be a register entity with more the 10 years of Experience|
|· Organisational experience in terms of undertaking similar contracts in the past|
|· Availability of Equipment (size, functions and model, brands, picture)|
|· Quality and origin of the equipment|
|· Warranties for the equipment|
|· Appropriate certification to ensure compliance with equipment|
|3. Proposed delivery mode, schedule, and plan||20|
|· Delivery schedule|
|· Maintenance and support|
|· Able to manage SPTO account|
|4. Proposed Price||20|
|· for Supply , Installation and Staff training|
- The due date for submission of the proposal is 5pm Wednesday, 11th May, 2022.
|Table 1: RFQ timelines and due dates|
|Deadline for seeking clarification from SPTO||6th May,2022||12.00pm|
|Deadline for the submission of proposal||11th May,2022||5.00pm|
Note: Any proposal received after the deadline date and time may not be accepted
- PLEASE SEND ALL RESPONSES VIA EMAIL with the Subject: “Subject: Supply and Installation of Telephone System [RFQ 22/001]” to: [email protected]
Please click here for Terms of Reference
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all submissions and the lowest or any quotation will not necessarily be accepted.
By participating in the procurement procedure, you agree that SPTO may withdraw a procurement procedure at any time prior to issue of Purchase Order or signature or a contract without the bidder being entitled to claim any compensation
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant