You are requested to submit a comprehensive proposal for the above consultancy as per the Terms of Reference set out in Annex I
To assist with your submission, please find enclosed:
Annex I: Terms of Reference
Annex II: Consultant’s Letter to SPTO Confirming Interest and Availability for the Consultancy Services
Annex III: Technical Proposal Submission Form
Annex IV: Financial Proposal Submission Form
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Fiji. SPTO is mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. With a membership of 21 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and digital marketing. For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/
Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) aspires to achieve financial sustainability as an enabler to the organisational mission of developing sustainable tourism in the Pacific. The organisation has recently updated its Finance Strategy which builds off and supports the SPTO’s overall Strategic Plan. Please click here to view SPTO’s Finance Strategy 2022 – 2024. This Finance Strategy is underpinned by the core objective to achieve financial sustainability for SPTO based on three key strategies: Grow the revenue base, Develop and nurture the donor pipeline, and monitor and control the finances. SPTO intends to develop and implement key financial management initiatives to ensure funding is managed efficiently, and that adequate cash reserves are maintained. As such, there is a need to review and develop an effective finance policy and manual while ensuring that adequate finance planning and monitoring tools are implemented.
- SPTO invites submissions from qualified and experienced consultant(s) to undertake a review of the SPTO Financial Policy and Manual.
- The successful consultant(s) will need to discuss and agree to key milestones and indicative timelines with SPTO prior to the commencement of this assignment
- The Terms of Reference (ToR) can be accessed here
Conditions: Information for consultants
- To be considered for this assignment, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in the attached ToR
SPTO will select a preferred supplier guided by the organisation’s procurement process and due consideration of the criteria listed in this document and in the ToR as summarized below.
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)|
|Masters in Accounting, Finance, Management, Chartered Accountant or related field will be desirable.|
|Criteria 2:||Technical experience||25|
|Minimum 5 years of Experience in developing and reviewing of Financial Policy for preferably organisations with similar governing structures (with a Board of Directors and Governing Council).|
|Experience in working in the Pacific and with CROP/regional/international agencies.|
|Criteria 3:||Relevance of Approach/Methodology to assignment||25|
|Methodological approach that is applicable to international, non-profit organisations.|
|Use of current technological techniques in risk assessment and the assessment of internal controls|
|Understanding of nature of regional organisation businesses and risks|
|Criteria 4:||Proposed Price||30|
|Financial Proposal must include a clear general breakdown of cost for the Consultancy|
- Any queries relating to this assignment must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 3 pm, on 11th August 2022 (Fiji Time). These queries will be addressed no later than COB Friday 12th August 2022.
- Submissions are to be sent to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm 17th August 2022 (Fiji Time). Late submissions will NOT be considered.
- All candidates prior to applying must register on the SPTO Jobs Link website https://sptojobslink.com/
- All applications must be clearly marked with the title RFQ No 22/002: – EOI Review of SPTO Financial Management Policy as the subject of the email.
- Bidders are required to fill and submit the below forms:
- Annex II: Please click here to view – Consultant’s Letter to SPTO Confirming Interest and Availability for the Consultancy Services
- Annex III: Please click here to view -Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Annex IV: Please click here to view – Financial Proposal Submission Form
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all submissions and the lowest or any quotation will not necessarily be accepted.
By participating in the procurement procedure, you agree that SPTO may withdraw a procurement procedure at any time prior to the issue of a Purchase Order or signature or a contract without the bidder being entitled to claim any compensation
Related Jobs (1)
South Pacific Specialist – Fiji & South Pacific x5 on September 6, 2022 Full Time