|Date Advertised:||24th June, 2022|
|Subject:||Request for Quotations – Review of SPTO Constitution|
|RFQ Reference Number:||22/004|
The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Fiji. SPTO is mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and digital marketing.
For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/
- SPTO invites submissions from qualified and experienced consultant(s) to undertake a review of the SPTO Constitution.
- The successful consultant(s) will need to discuss and agree to key milestones and indicative timelines with SPTO prior to the commencement of this assignment
- The Terms of Reference (ToR) can be accessed here
Conditions: Information for consultants
- To be considered for this assignment, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in the attached ToR
- SPTO will select a preferred supplier guided by the organisation’s procurement process and due consideration of the criteria listed in this document and in the ToR as summarized below.
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)|
Tertiary qualifications in law and other relevant fields
|Technical experience in developing and/or reviewing constitutions and other governing documents for organisations, preferably organisations with similar governing structures (with a Board of Directors and Governing Council)
Indemnity Cover will be an added advantage.
|Experience in working in the Pacific and with CROP/regional/international agencies.||20|
Description of Project Approach, Methodology, and Work plan
The Financial Proposal must include a clear general breakdown of costs for the consultancy
- Any queries relating to this assignment must be emailed to [email protected] no later than 3 pm, on 29th June 2022 (Fiji Time). These queries will be addressed no later than COB Friday 1st July 2022.
- Submissions are to be sent to the email address, [email protected] by 3:00 pm, 6th July 2022 (Fiji Time). Late submissions will NOT be considered.
- All applicants must be registered on SPTO Jobslink.
- All applications must be clearly marked with the title RFQ No 22/004: – EOI Review of SPTO Constitution as the subject of the email.
- Bidders are required to fill and submit the below forms:
Related Jobs (50)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time
Emergency Preparedness and Response Program Officer on November 23, 2022 Contractual