Ramada Suites by Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji is currently seeking for the following role to join the team.
Revenue and Sales Analyst
Ramada Suites by Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji is currently seeking an experienced Guest Service Agents that thrives on providing exceptional customer service to join the team.
Ramada Suites by Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji offers many great opportunities for those who are just beginning their hospitality career or for those looking to gain more experience in their profession. We are here to enhance your career, providing you with a rewarding and exciting experience.
Hence, we are looking for talented people, who will embrace our Ramada service culture, values and standards to ensure that every guest feels cared for, appreciated and respected. Our commitment to diversity, teamwork, and integrity is clearly expressed in the service we provide to our guests.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Revenue and Sales Analyst will be responsible for achieving primary accomplishments:
- A trusting relationship with the hotel teams and other key revenue management stakeholders
- An appropriate Revenue Management strategy, including pricing, for all portfolio hotels
- An alignment with the hotel teams and other key revenue management stakeholders on Revenue Management
strategy and pricing.
- Responsible for growing existing accounts and generating new business to ensure that Room revenues meet or exceed budget in order to maximize revenue and profits, and to improve the hotel’s performance in the marketplace.
This will be accomplished by and not limited to: Assisting the Reservations department with bookings, analyzing, managing and maintaining rates and rate codes in ORS, SPE, CRS, GDS, Lanyon, and Property PMS and assisting front office team when required by Hotel Management.
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous management experience in a similar role in a hotel/resort environment
• Previous hands on experience in Hotel Revenue and Sales job is a must
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Competent in computer systems (HIRUM experience an advantage)
• Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
• Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and public holidays
• The capability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and individually
WHAT WE OFFER
Full-time position with great company benefits including discounted hotel stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, with passport photo and references to email@example.com
Applications close on 23 August 2022