The South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) is Fiji’s leading marine tourism industry operator and offers a wide range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands. We currently have the following roles available for an immediate start:
- Check and ensure all bookings are created accurately and captured accurately in the reservation system for all passengers that are travelling in-bound to Port Denarau Marina, on board a South Sea Cruises vessel.
- Check and reconcile the daily passengers that have traveled against the reservation system report.
- Attend to any queries with respect to a booking with the reservations team, vessel team or the Resorts.
- Attend to and rectify any booking discrepancies that have been identified with the reservations team.
- Compile and create bookings for all free-sell bookings and ensure this has been entered accurately in the reservation system.
- Carry out regular audits on voucher books
- Carry out audit on return voucher books from the resorts.
- Verifying any amendments to boarding pass/printed tickets to any agent vouchers found in the load sheet and ensuring correct posting is done in the system.
- Other ad-hoc Finance related processing responsibilities as assigned by management
Qualifications/Skills & Experience
- The applicant must be a tertiary qualified in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university with at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
- Competent in using Microsoft excel for data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with colleagues and the department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above positions and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Vacant Positions, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close at 4pm on Monday, the 27th of June 2022 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant