Are you a team player with strong leadership and communication skills and result oriented with strong numerical and analytical skills. Ability to act
proactively and strategically; prioritize and work under pressure; flexible, self organized and detail orientated with the ability to handle and solve problems.
This is an island-based position in Mamanuca group.
• Ensure property revenue management and distribution strategy correlates with an overall company direction.
• Drive the property to achieve full potential revenue via revenue management strategy and distribution channel management by maximizing presence across all distribution channels and drive revenues from each channel at all times. .
• Ensures all rates are loaded and displayed correctly by audit after any loading/updates been done.
• Ensure all distribution channels are optimized with a correct price positioning. Monitor in statistical format, pick-up patterns, lead times and general business trends.
• Striving for rate parity, correct price positioning with accurate and always updated online exposure across all selling channels.
• Continuously review and improve presence and visibility across all selling channels.
• Identify, recommend, and drive initiatives to increase production and contribution from all distribution channels including Brand Website, OTA, Online Partners and GDS
• Analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Check distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role preferably for a luxury property.
• Proven capability in revenue management ,familiar with various hotel systems including extensive Opera Property Management System (PMS) knowledge, extensive understanding of CRS’s and related distribution platforms such as SiteMinder and OTA Insight modules.
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
If interested, please send us your updated CV & cover letter to [email protected] by 14th April,2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.