Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Six Senses Fiji
- Ensure property revenue management and distribution strategy correlates with an overall company direction.
- Drive the property to achieve full potential revenue via revenue management strategy and distribution channel management by maximizing presence across all distribution channels and drive revenues from each channel at all times. .
- Ensures all rates are loaded and displayed correctly by audit after any loading/updates been done.
- Ensure all distribution channels are optimized with a correct price positioning. Monitor in statistical format, pick-up patterns, lead times and general business trends.
- Striving for rate parity, correct price positioning with accurate and always updated online exposure across all selling channels.
- Continuously review and improve presence and visibility across all selling channels.
- Identify, recommend, and drive initiatives to increase production and contribution from all distribution channels including Brand Website, OTA, Online Partners and GDS
- Analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Check distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role preferably for a luxury property.
- Proven capability in revenue management,familiar with various hotel systems including extensive Opera Property Management System (PMS) knowledge, extensive understanding of CRS’s and related distribution platforms such as SiteMinder and OTA Insight modules.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
If interested, please send us your updated CV and cover letter to
Deadline Friday 23rd September,2022.
Related Jobs (8)
Payroll & Accounts Receivable Officer AND Welcome Host on December 1, 2022 Full Time
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant