Tokatoka Resort provides a beautiful and convenient location near Nadi International Airport offering the personalized service that Warwick Hotels and Resorts is known for with over 60 Hotels, Resorts and spas worldwide in locations including Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific.
Tokatoka Resort invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for the above-mentioned position.
Interested candidates for the above position must have 3-4 years’ experience as Revenue Analyst in a hotel or resort and must have the following attributes:
· Relevant qualifications from a recognized institute and previous experience in the same/similar role within a 4-5 start resort /hotel.
· Provide data analysis of hotel & competitor activity. Work closely with the Sales/Reservation Team and relevant departments to determine pricing strategies and sales forecast whilst ensuring to enhance the guest’s experience.
· Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet targets.
· Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators, competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges.
· Proficient with computer programs: PMS -Opera, MS Office and 3rd party sites.
· Motivated self-starter, efficient and strong attention to details.
· Ability to work as a team player with minimum supervision.
· Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal / communication skills in both written and spoken English.
· Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Flexible with working hours.
· Must have a clean police record and fully vaccinated.
Should you meet the above criteria, do apply in writing enclosing your CV with relevant supporting documents addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
C/- Tokatoka Resort
P.O. Box 9305 Nadi Airport, Fiji
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close Thursday 18 August, 2022.