Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Summary of Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Ensure that there is sufficient stock displayed on the shelves
- Ensure proper filing is maintained at all times for audit purpose and future reference
- Carry out regular checks of the stockroom stock to ensure the physical stock matches the system stock/ stock cards
- Implement adequate security measures for the Post Shop floor
- Ensure that the Post Shop is sufficiently stocked up on the fast-moving stock at all times
- Ensure the stock transferred to the floor is also transferred in the system and received correctly
- Provide on the job training when the need arises
- Compile weekly consumer product demand report for Post Manager Suva
- Compile weekly stock order/ pending reports for Post Manager Suva
- Continuously work with the other Team Leaders to look for innovative ways to improve in service delivery
- Provide assistance to the cashiers and other Customer Service Officers
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least a Diploma qualification in Accounting, Management or Computer Studies from a recognised institution will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with attention to detail.
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work under minimum supervision
Apply online on https://recruitmentpostfiji.com/
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time