Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea is one of PNG’s largest food companies, manufacturing and distributing high-quality Flour, Stock Feed, Rice, Snacks, and Bakery products throughout the country. Well-known products and brands include Flame Flour, Flame Stockfeed, Flame Oil & Sugar, Flame Rice, Bilas Bread, Skel Rice, Twisties snacks, Arthurs Pies, and the Meadow Lea range.
At GFI, we care about making food better for everyone.
Our goal is to be the leading and most innovative food company with a mission to meet our customers’ needs for superior quality foods with brands that are trusted by families everywhere. We are the go-to source of consumer, shopper, and customer insights to help our customer and business partners succeed.
We currently have an immediate vacancy for a Retail Activation Executive to join our already strong and vibrant Marketing team in Port Moresby, Lae, Mt Hagen & Kokopo. Reporting to the Promotions Manager, this role will manage and develop the Retail Activation Teams in Port Moresby, Lae, Mt. Hagen and Kokopo and key locations around PNG to create brand loyalty consumer engagement and retail promotions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist promotions/ brand managers in implementing and executing brand promotional plans in trade.
- Manage and develop your team to efficient and effectively serve our consumers & stakeholders
- Collate and prepare competition summary report for Marketing
- Work closely with ASM/RSM and formulate a plan to push out near short date stock in retail outlets and execute via RAT.
- Monthly checks on RAT outside of Port Moresby/Lae/Mt Hagen/Kokopo to ensure teams messaging in trade are relevant and up to date.
- Ensure category pricing is done in all centres by all RAT and update sent to head of marketing and brand managers for planning purposes.
- Identify high performers and develop members in the RAT through weekly/fortnight checks on teams in trade.
- Weekly update to the promotions manager on RAT performance in Port Moresby/Lae/Mt Hagen/Kokopo and key centres in PNG.
- Provide assistance, coordinate and participate through RAT for marketing events and sponsorships.
- Ensure monthly stock takes are conducted on all premiums/POSM in Port Moresby/Lae and key locations in PNG
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Minimum Diploma in sales & marketing
- Minimum 5 years in similar role
- 5+ years in marketing
- Experience in leading a team and managing a team
- Stock management experience
- Experience in process implementation management
- Must have Drivers License
Be part of the Skel life and join a team that values healthy eating and active lifestyles and wants to share that with all the people of PNG. Still interested? Send your letter of application and CV/resume with at least 2 referees to:
Goodman Fielder Papua New Guinea
P.O. Box 673
National Capital District, PNG
E-mail: [email protected]
Please submit your application in either word or pdf and in only one attachment.
Applications close Wednesday 11th January 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time