Seeking a full-time maintenance worker, live in position.
1. To repair, fix, clean, maintain and check all the resort facilities are in excellent working condition.
2. Ensure cleanliness & maintenance of premises is attended to in a safe and timely manner.
3. Must display very good organization & time management skills & be able to work under pressure.
4. Perform minor repairs & maintenance to vehicles, fixtures & equipment, including lights, gas hot water systems, pumps etc
5. Ensure all tools & equipment are stored and used properly, compliant with OHS regulations.
6. Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
7. Report completed and upcoming maintenance to management
8. Notify management of occurring deficiencies or need for repairs & maintenance work.
· Secondary School qualifications or equivalent
· Good command of English, oral and written.
· Experience in similar work environment.
· Basic knowledge in mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, general maintenance and landscaping.
· Knowledge of OHS compliance and safety in a workplace.
· Valid drivers licence required.
Email your resume with references and cover letter to [email protected].