Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian-owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment. It is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, well-known and multi-award-winning resarts in the Mamanuca Islands – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape with Fiji’s first and only authentic over-water bures, Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are now seeking competent industry professionals for the below positions:
Location – Likuliku Lagoon Resort
Position – Resort Accountant
– Must have a Diploma in Accounting or Hotel Management with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
– Computer literate with excellent skills in MS office applications, PMS-Opera, Micros POS and Materials Control Inventory system.
– Knowledge and experience in Night Auditing and Cost Control.
– Good knowledge of hotel accounting systems and procedures.
– Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
– Prepare clear and concise administrative and technical reports
– Should be innovative, self-motivated and have a good attitude.
– Ability to multi-task, work extra and long hours under pressure.
– Must be flexible in approach to work, be able to work to strict deadlines and competing demands.
– Should possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
– Position is Island-based and required to work on a fortnightly roster of 11 days with 3 days off
How to apply
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae,
references and current contact details to:
Group Financial Controller – Ahura Resorts
Postal – PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport, Fiji
Applications Close: 10th June, 2022