We seek a passionate and dynamic experienced professional for this exciting role:
- Reporting to the Sales and Reservation Managers
- Ensure that all aspects of the resort’s policy are adhered to by providing sales Assistance, and clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, accurate, and timely reporting is delivered.
- Excellent Customer Relations skills
- Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, statutory organizations, customers, and the general public. Must have good knowledge of handling Groups, Weddings, and Events. Detail-oriented with the ability to carry out multi-tasks. Promptly attend to all sales enquires and respond
- Must be able to work long and flexible hours when required and a good team player Maintain Sales & Reservations Database
Qualifications & Experience:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Tertiary qualification in a similar field or equivalent to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- Good and accurate typing skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of the Opera System.
- High knowledge level of Micro Soft – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in digital marketing, communications, and social media
- Preferably have a valid Group two driver’s license
The above position will be based at the Head Quarters. Nadi
- All Applicants must be fully vaccinated and submit a vaccination card with the application.
- Interested applicants should send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and three recent referees
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful
Applications should reach the following address, no later than, O8TH JUNE 2022, and the successful applicant will be advised of the date and venue of the interview.
The Human Resources Manager Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji Private Mail Bag
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time