Ensuring that the company receives payment for products and services offered to clients, add value, and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The person in this role must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Full time position on a 7 day rotating roster
- Reports to General Manager Reservations & Customer Service & Reservations Manager
- Must have minimum 2 years accounts receivable experience within the hospitality/tourism
- Preferably a minimum 2 years reservations experience or acceptable knowledge within the
- hospitality/tourism industry
- Must have minimum 2 years cash handling and reconciliation experience and be able to
- provide a police clearance
Duties (but not limited to)
- Follow up and ensure payments from prepay agents are received on time prior to travel date.
- Check daily unreconciled bookings and ensure all that are CC staff related are closed on a timely basis.
- Ensure there are no duplicate bookings created.
- Audit bookings made in the system to ensure that they are made accurately and correctly.
- Liaise with res staff to ensure booking errors are corrected and accurate.
- Follow up on To Pay bookings.
- Reconciliation of Front Office cash drawers
- Work closely with SSCG Finance team, particularly at mid-month and month-end protocols.
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above positions and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Reservations Receivables & Internal Audit Officer, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications will close at 4pm on Friday 3 March 2023 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time