South Sea Cruises Group (SSCG) are currently seeking an experienced Reservations Manager to lead our reservations team. This role will see you ensuring that the correct procedures are used in receiving, processing, and confirming bookings within our busy Cruise Centre.
Reporting to the General Manager Reservations & Customer Services, the role requires exceptional organisational skills, and you will be required to lead and motivate your team, while prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines.
Above all we are seeking an individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS BEING SOUGHT:
• A naturally confident personality who can approach people and initiate conversation.
• Experience in a similar role with excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to problem solve quickly.
• Must demonstrate skills in managing and developing a team of 40+ team members.
• Prepared to work as part of 7-day rotating roster, with hours of operation over two shifts per day.
• The ability to quickly learn, and champion our Reservations & Ticketing System.
• An ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
• Be hands on, proactive, decisive, innovative and a dynamic leader, keen to embrace SSCG values and strive for excellence in a post COVID-19 world.
• Extremely high attention to detail and ability to legally work in Fiji
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
• Leading, coaching, and developing the Reservations team to achieve exceptional results and enhance our reservations capabilities.
• Maintaining strong relationships with customers and online travel partners, which maximise value to the business and align with SSCG goals as a leading global brand.
• Work closely with other departments to achieved cohesiveness amongst the SSCG team.
• Assist in preparation and checking of rates and tariffs.
• Monitor inventory by working closely with Operations Department.
• Actively participating in budgeting, forecasting, monitoring performance, preparing, and presenting results.
• The ability to deal with People & Culture related matters within your team.
• Displays willingness to train and to instruct other members of the department and the operation by passing along skills and information to assist them in their development and advancement.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT?
This is middle management position providing the successful applicant the opportunity to build their skills and expertise and to reach their career potential and personal goals with Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator.
If you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment within the South Sea Cruises Group, then you are encouraged to apply in writing detailing why you are the best person for the position. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant and the role being part of the SSCG middle management team and will come with additional benefits.
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications should be sent to:
The Reservations Manager Role, c/- South Sea Cruises Pte Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or
email directly to: [email protected] with the title “Reservations Manager” no later than 5.00pm on Saturday 14 October 2023.
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time