Six Senses Fiji is currently looking forward to fill the Reservations Manager position. If you are people’s person, responsive, engaged and interactive leader, capable of building strong positive relationships with hosts that results in a shared vision of success for the operation you are welcome to apply for the above position. This is an island-based position in Mamanuca group.
• Supervise and handle all local and overseas villa and residences bookings.
• Monitor and control travel agent allotments to maximize revenue.
• Ensure fair allocation of residences to spread revenue opportunities across all participants in rental scheme.
• Ensure that all statistical information is entered and updated in the computer, such as travel agent, contact details, method of payment etc.
• Prepare occupancy forecast reports for distribution to relevant operating departments for roster preparation and other requirements.
• Compile information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
• Liaise with the Director of Sales & Marketing / General Manager regarding any contract rate queries.
• Analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Check distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role preferably for a luxury property.
• Proven capability in reservations and revenue management, intuitive sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer.
• Experience with Hotel Property management systems, e.g., Opera, SynXis and Serenata.
• Financial Acumen: business savvy leader with demonstrated financial understanding and interpretation of reports plus cost and inventory control.
• Must possess valid driver’s license
Out of the Ordinary?
If interested, please send us your updated CV and cover letter to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline Friday 28th September,2022.
Related Jobs (2)
South Pacific Specialist – Fiji & South Pacific x5 on September 6, 2022 Full Time