Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is seeking to employ energetic and self-motivated individuals to the following roles in this prestigious 5-star resort located on Denarau Island, Fiji. We create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! Genuine hospitality and ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests.
JOIN OUR TEAM – NOW HIRING
Key Areas of Responsib ilities:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Reservations department and ensure all service standards are followed .
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort,del vering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
- Group management, commission reconciliation, pricing changes, rate loading and mappi
- Ensure reservations are taken accurately & traces are in place for front office to follow up as required.
- Ensure that reservations include accurate billing details and that the accounts department have the required back up.
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Note any changes in the main guest sources and market and report the trends changes to Director of
- Prepare, Review and Compile Revenue and Reservations reports.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a Reservations Manager or Assistant Reservation Manager level.
- Technical knowledge of hotel booking systems, including Opera.
- A proven track record ofincreasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a pr
- Strong managerialskills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure,with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in stressful situations while maintaining composure and guest satisfaction.
- The ability to multi task on several assignments at once.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to [email protected] OR Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P 0 Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm Friday 23rd June 2023.
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview