Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Kokomo Private Island Fiji
Kokomo Resort Pte Limited is seeking an experienced and qualified Reservation Coordinator
to be based at Kokomo Private Island, Kadavu.
The candidate we are seeking will have the following attributes;
- An excellent telephone manner & customer service skill.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Knowledge in Opera PMS, Hotel Reservations, OTAs and Travel Agents
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent personal hygiene, grooming and presentation skills
- The ability & flexibility to work across a 7-day working environment, including weekends and public holidays.
- Proactive and creative mindset with excellent time-management skills
- Ability to anticipate guest needs, prevent guest complaints and exceed expectations. A willingness to go the extra mile.
- The flexibility to work shifts including mornings, afternoons & evenings
- Ability to work well autonomously, under pressure and remain calm, organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to live-on site and share facilities with other staff members
If the above sounds like you, read on to learn more about what will you be doing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently receive and process guest reservations whilst observing and adhering to the policies and procedures for the operation of Kokomo Private Island
- You will report to the Front Office Manager and work closely with our Sydney based Reservations Team.
- You will offer customers assistance at all times through professional telephone etiquette and by providing accurate and helpful information regarding the resort’s facilities and services and website enquiries for reservations and ensuring accurate details are recorded.
- Assisting with reservation enquiries, cancellations and amendments to bookings.
- Liaising with internal departments in a proactive manner to ensure group and guest requirements for specific bookings are met.
- Ensure an accurate and complete guest history exists for all return guests and that details of arrivals are communicated to all departments.
- Liaising with our Aviation department and book seats for all guests arriving and departing the island
- Pre-book and upsell premium services
- Assisting with reception and in-house guest enquiries.
- Demonstrating a knowledge of villa categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Using OPERA PMS, MS Office on a daily basis to create reports, respond emails, write letters etc.
Skills and Experience below are added advantage
- 5-star resort experience with Aviation booking experience
- Basic knowledge of island emergency and first aid procedures
- Food and Beverage and Marine activities knowledge
- Musical instrument and/or singing skills
Please note we will only be considering applicants who meet the minimum requirements outlined above.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and a recent PP size photo Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Tuesday 6th June 2023