Opportunity: Reservations Consultant
TEWAKA a 100% Fijian owned Inbound Transport & Travel Services Company is inviting Fijian talents to join our dynamic team in the role of Reservations Consultant.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting clients in planning and booking travel arrangements, including accommodation, transfers, tours, and activities.
- Managing reservations, cancellations, and changes to itineraries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with industry suppliers and partners for specific client requirements and/or problem-solving matters that may arise.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Passion and right Attitude to be part of our team and the Tourism Industry.
- A Diploma/ Degree in Tourism and/or Information System from a recognised Institution.
- At least 2 years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
Written applications with current CV and referees are to be submitted by close of business on 22nd September 2023 to:
HR – Reservations Consultant
Private Mail Bag
Email: [email protected]
Telephone contact: +679 9959170