Navini, a boutique resort in the Mamanuca Islands, is looking for an enthusiastic person to fulfill the position of:
RESERVATIONIST AND GUEST RELATIONS SPECIALIST
The successful applicant will provide high quality service to our Resort guests and anticipate their needs to ensure overall comfort and satisfaction of their stay from the time of their initial booking enquiry to following up after the guest leaves.
This is a vital position with most of our business being transacted directly with guests.
· Selling the property and providing information to prospective guests
· Capture sales from incoming calls
· Interpret and competently respond to correspondences (email, messages, social media)
· Make, maintain, and coordinate details of each reservation
· Handle in-house queries, special requests and boutique sales
· Ensure guest areas and bures are in optimal condition for incoming guests
· Provide accurate accounting and reporting
· Accept guest payments
· Deal with a variety of variables to provide solutions
· Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a position requiring communication and customer service skills
· Have a passion for service and hospitality
· Have a high sense of responsibility and confidence
· Motivated and enthusiastic to learn
· Accurate and detail oriented with good organisational skills
· Comfortable with computer systems and data analysis skills
· Be able to use basic accounting functions accurately
· Have excellent phone skills
· Be willing to work flexible times
· Work well independently and with others
· Be physically fit
The position offers a competitive starting salary, island based with accommodation and meals provided. Days off arrangements are flexible.
All applications are treated in confidence. Please email your CV, copies of qualifications, references, passport size photo, vaccination card, and personal details to: [email protected]. Successful persons will be required to produce a police clearance. Applications close on 28/03/23.
Related Jobs (1)
Reservations Coordinator on May 24, 2023 Full Time