Mantaray Island Resort is situated in the pristine in the Yasawa group of islands. We believe to grow confidently and deliver the best services needed by our clients and the tourism industry.
This role is based in our mainland office in Denarau Marina and offers the opportunity for you to deliver the skills and knowledge required by the organization. Also portraying a highly disciplined and motivated personality, which would positively contribute towards the growth of the company.
As a Reservation Sales Officer, you will be an essential part of our customer- focused team, responsible for handling reservations and providing exceptional service to our clients. Your primary goal will be to convert inquiries into reservations while ensuring customer satisfaction. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast- paced environment, interact with diverse clients, and contribute to the growth of our business.
Required skills and pre- qualifications for the jobs are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a sales or customer service role, preferably in the Tourism Industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem- solving and negotiation abilities.
- Proficiency in using reservation and booking software/ systems.
- Excellent command in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle incoming reservations inquiries via phone, email, and other communication channels.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to customers about our products and services.
- Assist customers in selecting the most suitable options based on their needs and preferences.
- Process reservations, bookings, and cancellations accurately and efficiently.
- Upsell additional services and packages to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Maintain up- to- date knowledge of our products, pricing, and promotional offers.
- Generate and maintain reservation reports for analysis and record- keeping.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to reservations, as needed.
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service, have a passion for sales, and want to be part of a dynamic team at Mantaray Island Resort mainland office, please send in the following:
- Detailed CV including referees
- Cover letter
- No certificates needed, only upon request.
Include a telephone contact that should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
Related Jobs (21)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time