Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Rental Sales Agent will be responsible for ensuring that exceptional customer service is provided to the AVIS customers on a continual basis. This role will report to the Station Manager and is based in Nadi.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet customers;
- Achieve monthly personal sales targets;
- Open and close rental contracts in the car rental system namely Wizard:
- Ensure timely completion of the reservations and answering customer queries in a professional manner:
- Monitor, track and organise fleet availability on a daily basis;
- Ensure that fleet is prepared and maintained to the highest standards for our valued customer;
- Ensuring proper and accurate cash reconciliation and banking is done.
- A tertiary level qualification in similar field:
- Should have flexibility to work outside of normal working hours:
- Experience in sales and customer service role would be an added advantage;
- Must have a clean and valid Driver’s license;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Avis Wizard system will be an added advantage
Applications close on 10th June, 2022. Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV via Email on: [email protected]
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Related Jobs (4)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant