Aspen Medical is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Registered Pharmacist. The position is accountable for the delivery of high quality, progressive pharmacy services, ensuring safe & quality use of medicines and the provision of medicine advice to produce optimum patient outcomes.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee the efficient planning, preparation and implementation of the pharmacy department action plan.
- Oversee the efficient and effective delivery of pharmacy service within the Hospital..
- Provide professional leadership to all staff, intern pharmacists and students and be responsible for their development and support.
- Ensure that staff are performing and all delegated activities and work plan outcomes are met.
- Actively contribute to all corporate requirements including planning, budgeting, and Human Resource activities when required.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree and equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 5 years experience as a registered pharmacist
- Current registration with the Fiji Pharmacy Profession Board
- Sound knowledge and application of all relevant pharmaceutical laws and policies
- Understanding and application of inventory management
For any queries on the position, please contact us via email [email protected]
We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.
Please note application is open to Fiji Nationals only.