Tourism Fiji is seeking an experienced Regional Trade Coordinator to join our Head Office team based at Nadi.
The role will report to the Executive Head of Regions and support the development of travel trade strategies and facilitate activities that will increase awareness of Fiji to both trade and consumers.
- The Regional Trade Coordinator will undertake travel trade activities within Tourism Fiji’s overseas markets in line with set policies and procedures to best meet strategic objectives and provide the highest ROI.
- Being the key point of contact at head office for the Matai specialist program planning and all Travel trade events implementation in Fiji
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with tourism industry stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of the trade distribution network globally alongside regional trade staff.
- Regularly provide up to date information to the trade teams in regional offices including product updates, brand campaigns, new assets and facilitation of MOU with Fiji Airways.
Aligning to Tourism Fiji’s Values, the ideal candidate will be:
- Tertiary qualified with at least 3 years proven experience in travel and tourism. Proven experience in destination marketing will be an added advantage with a strong understanding of trade distribution
- Has the resilience to stay positive when presented with new challenges in a fast paced and exciting industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to think laterally and understand stakeholders’ viewpoints
- A go-getter with open and honest personality which is crucial in maintaining good relationship
- Has the versatility, drive, and ability to adapt to changes in Trade and Consumer behaviour
A copy of the Job Description can be accessed here.
Applications, with a covering letter, resume and salary expectation should be emailed here. Applications close at 4pm on Friday 31st March 2023 and interviews will be conducted shortly after.