The Regional Manager position is a fulltime role and typically on a balanced roster, with some flexibility given the seniority of the position.
Reporting to the Operations Manager EMPNG, you will be responsible for leading and assisting managers and supervisors throughout regional areas, including our main headquarters & facility operations. This a challenging, hands-on role where you will lead the performance of these sites to deliver and achieve operational synergies to meet and exceed client contract requirements.
Areas of competency include Operational Excellence, Strategy and Business Development, Financial & Commercial Acumen and People and Leadership.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Hands-on management with the ability to perform and oversee all tasks across all administrative and operations aspects and achieve defined operational targets and business objectives
• Manage the maintenance and compliance of all assets across the business
• Ensure all resources are scheduled effectively to meet business requirements
• Identification and implementation of operational efficiencies and opportunities
• Lead, develop and support the team to meet business objectives
Benefits and perks
• Huge scope for growth within the business
• Learning and development opportunities
• Competitive Salary
• Laptop and phone is provided
Skills and experience
• Minimum 5-7 years experience in management of operational and service delivery contracts
• Minimum 5-7 years of management level in Solid and/or Liquid waste, and Logistics management (Key selection criteria)
• Hazardous waste experience and/or oil and gas contract management experience is preferred
• Proven track record in 5 Star safety performance
• Demonstrated ability to be a dynamic, proactive leader
• Ability to influence and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi task
• Sound computer skills
• Solid mechanical aptitude
• A respect for cultural diversity – TWM employ staff from a number of countries around the world
TWM PNG Limited (Total Waste Management) is a PNG company that was established in 2011 with the vision to create a world class waste management service and provide sustainable waste management solutions for PNG based industries.
TWM is a specialised environmental services company providing industrial & hazardous waste management, a range of recycling services, waste water treatment, environmental engineering and spill management services within PNG.
TWM provides technically advanced, professional services to PNG based industries, including the oil, gas and mining sectors, in line with world best practice approaches. TWM prides itself on developing unique solutions for our client’s requirements, particularly in remote areas. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals with extensive local, technical and operational knowledge. All services strictly comply with best practice standards for occupational health, safety and environment.
Related Jobs (16)
Tradesman Electrical | Team Leader Information Center | IT Security Engineer on September 27, 2023 Full Time