As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
We’re looking for a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician to be based in our Engineering Department.
The RAC Technician performs all duties related to the installation, service, repair, maintenance and operation of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, air compressors, and refrigeration equipment and related electronic, electric and pneumatic control systems.
Your day to day
- Install, service, repair, maintain, operate and adjust electronic, electric control systems for heating, ventilation & air conditioning
- Install, service, repair maintain, operate and adjust all types of industrial, commercial and residential mechanical refrigeration, compressor, and air-conditioning systems, including heat pumps, ventilation, and ventilating equipment, food service equipment and laundry air dryers
- Conduct necessary tests, including standard industry approved trouble shooting methods to determine malfunctions and/or causes of breakdowns of all assigned equipment
- Recommend and/or order necessary parts and supplies for installation, service, repair and maintenance of all assigned equipment
- Install additional electronic, electrical, plumbing and/or pneumatic components to improve or enhance performance, or to adapt to existing systems
- Report, organize and maintain all necessary records of materials purchased/work performed to service, repair, maintain and operate all equipment, including applicable records/paperwork associated with ODS mandates and refrigerant transition/recovery
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- Hold a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with previous work-related skills and knowledge of at least two years experience in a similar environment.
Send your applications together with your CV, copies of education certificates and both sides of your vaccination cards to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26th September, 2022.