- Ensures the Resort refrigeration and air-conditioning units are maintained in accordance with set procedure and running at correct temperatures.
- Ensures sufficient stocks of spare parts including refrigerants for all Resort refrigeration equipment is kept in Stores
- Attends all servicing and maintenance of equipment in a prompt and conscientious manner
- Attend to breakdowns of refrigeration units and equipment, this includes testing and tagging as required on the maintenance log
- Replaces worn seals, outer shells and worn-out motors
- Adheres to the Engineering preventative maintenance plan by performing all required works at the specified intervals.
- Provides technical support to the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Has relevant qualification from a recognized tertiary institution
· Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position in a resort establishment.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Is a self-starter, has a drive, initiative and highly motivated
· Is able to live and work in an island resort environment.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for new challenges, we would like to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter, detailed CV together with a recent passport photograph and COVID19 fully Vaccination Proof to: [email protected] All applications need to be submitted no later than COB Friday 05th May, 2023. Applicants that meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time