Mana Island Resort & Spa is o glorious resort located in the Mamanuca Group of Islands with 160 fabulous rooms.
We are seeking committed and enthusiastic applicants to join our dynamic resort team for the following resort-based positions: –
- Chef De Parties
- Teppanyaki Chefs
- Commis Chef s
- Kitchen Hands
- Rooms Attendants
- Bartenders, F&B Wait Helps
- Female Security Officer
ESSENTIAL AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum 2-3years experience in a similar role in a hotel/resort environment
- Relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible roster/hours
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Be able to maintain resort standards
Interested applicants can send in their applications, qualifications, and recent detailed curriculum vitae with a transcript and three referees. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications should reach the following address by close of business on 19th JUNE 2022 and shortlisted applicants will be advised on the date and venue of the interview. All applicants must submit their fully vaccinated card.
Human Resources Manager
Mana Island Resort & Spa
Private Mail Bag