JICA Fiji Office invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Receptionist/Office Assistant.
– Receive and make outside calls and connect to appropriate persons.
– Receive visiting persons, register and guide them properly to appropriate JICA staff according to JICA Fiji Office regulations.
Logistical Support for JICA members and of business trip and mission team visit for JICA members
– Make appointments
– Arrangement of hotels and transport
Supporting accounting task
– Supporting procurements
– Other various supporting accounting task
Support for Volunteer activities
– Data Input in several databases
– Volunteer acceptance & travel arrangements
– To support other assistant staff in their absence especially logistic support for project operation and volunteer management
– To carry out other duties as and when required by the Resident Representative
1. Academic background: Minimum Diploma.
2. Professional Background: Minimum working experience of 3 years
3. Sufficient experience in coordination and collaboration with Government and international Agencies.
4. Be fluent in written and spoken English (Japanese language will be an added advantage).
5. Basic-level competency of computer (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, E-mail, etc.).
Payment & Benefits
Payment and other benefits will commensurate with the JICA Fiji Office regulations.
Terms of Contract
1. Contract may be renewed based upon performance on a one-year contract basis. For the first six months the appointee shall be on probation.
2. Address of work – same as the address below.
3. Office Hour: A working week shall consist of five working days (Monday to Friday) with seven hours per day. Flexi hour also applies for convenience from as early as 8:00am to 4:00pm or as late as 9:30am to 5:30pm.
1. Interested candidates shall apply by hand-delivering or Emailing their application letter, copies of certified documents and recent CV in English or lodging it through the Post Office and it should reach the address below by 29 July 2022 at 12:00 noon sharp. Posted/hand delivered applications should be sealed and marked Confidential: Receptionist Application (E-mail should be sent to [email protected] under the subject Confidential: Receptionist Application).
2. Interested non-Fijians with a valid working visa may also apply.
*Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
JICA Fiji Office, Level 8, Suva Central Building Corner of Pratt Street and Renwick Road, Suva, Fiji
JICA Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji
CV shall include:
– Bio-data (Full Name, Address – both postal and residential, Date of Birth) – Academic Record – Working History (Experience) – Expertise – Language skills – Computer Skills – Contact (e-mail, telephone); and also enclose copies of:
– Certified certificates – COVID – 19 Vaccination cards – Application letter
3. Applications that do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered.
Further enquiries can be directed to JICA Fiji Office on E-mail [email protected]