Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Ela Motors PNG
We are seeking a flexible and enthusiastic person to fill the vacant Receptionist position. This position is located within the Admin Department onsite Tabubil Dealership and reports to the Admin Manager.
The Receptionist represents the “Face of Ela Motors”, providing administrative Front Desk support functions related to the activities and operations of the business, responding efficiently to customer enquiries and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- Ensure total compliance to organizational policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
- Welcome on-site guests, determine nature of business and announce the guest to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage the switchboard, screening incoming calls and respond to customers.
- Manage the boardroom bookings.
- Uphold housekeeping practices around the reception area and board rooms, identify, inspect interior cleanliness & record, report poor levels of cleanliness or maintenance issues to the Line Manager.
- Accountable with upholding control and maintaining of the front desk office stationery stock inventory and manage office stationery.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable on invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Line Manager.
- Complete other activities and duties as assigned by the Line Manager
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline or minimum Grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Receptionist or in similar role.
- Strong written & oral communication ability.
- Good computer literacy & working knowledge of MS Suite.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and people skills required.
- Customer service principles and quality practices.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, plan, coordinate & communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Must have a Police Clearance.
Interested applicants can submit an application consisting of a cover letter and a C.V to the address below.
ELA MOTORS, HR SUPPORT OFFICE
P O Box 74, Port Moresby – NCD
Applications close – Friday, 26th May 2023.
Related Jobs (5)
Travel Consultant X 2 – Suva on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Duty Manager – Port Villa on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Operations Support Officer on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Customer Care Agent on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Tabua Club Coordinator on May 25, 2023 Full Time