Are you looking for a job as a receptionist?
Your search stops here because we are looking for a receptionist with a pleasing personality and customer service attitude to manage our front offices.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them through the Dealership
- Taking messages and ensuring they are passed to the appropriate staff member in time
- Managing meeting room availability
- Receiving, sorting, distributing and dispatching daily mail
- Preparing vouchers
- Handling transcription, printing and photocopying
- Recording and maintaining office expenses
- Handling travel arrangements
- Coordinating internal and external events
- Managing office inventory such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Overseeing office services like cleaners and maintenance service providers
- Maintaining safety and hygiene standards of the reception area
Essential skills and qualifications
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office applications and proficient typing essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A customer focused active listener who is organised and resourceful
- Adept at prioritizing, scheduling and multitasking
- Ability to handle office
- Fast and eager learner
Please forward your CV and a brief cover letter to register your interest in the position. Note: only candidates who an demonstrate that they meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
To apply for this job simply click on the blue “Apply” button below. If you prefer to use email instead, please send your CV and other relevant documentation to [email protected]. Please include the Job ID “#17915” in the email’s subject to ensure your application is processed.