Receptionist at PVIS
Immediate start available.
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified person who loves engaging with children, parents and staff in a dynamic and diverse environment.
Port Vila International School is seeking applications for a Receptionist to work full time at the School to deliver high quality customer focused reception and administrative activities for the School. As the ‘face’ of Port Vila International School it is essential this position presents a professional image and creates a welcoming, warm and positive first impression whether via phone or in person.
The ideal candidate would preferably have;
- experience in a similar role, preferably within the school sector
- advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite
- confident communication skills and attention to detail
- be able to manage financial transactions
- an understanding of the sensitive and confidential nature of matters involved in the role
- the ability to work under pressure
- the ability to work in a small and busy team environment independently, intuitively, and flexibly
- the ability to establish good working relationships with students, parents, staff and the School
The successful candidate must:
- comply with the School’s Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policies and with the School’s policies and regulatory requirements
How to Apply
Versatile and resourceful applicants are encouraged to apply and must have excellent written and spoken English. First Aid qualifications would be favourably viewed.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to join a professional and dynamic team please email a cover letter, updated CV and referee names and contact details to [email protected] before Monday 10th April. Late applications will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews conducted may be conducted prior to the closing date.