BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist / Admin Support for an Australian Client of ours. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving and developing your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
We are looking for an organized and experienced Receptionist / Admin Support staff who is full of energy and ready to build rapport with our customers. This role will be primarily focused on general receptionist duties and assisting the Accounts Payable & Debtors Team. Also working closely with other departments to ensure free flow of daily operations.
- Manning the direct phone lines for the 2 companies
- Approx. 100+ calls a day
- Recording details of all calls taken
- Redirect calls, or send messages to staff required to action any calls
- Work off defined scripts we will provide
- Send, receive, distribute emails both internally & externally
- In addition to reception duties, some data entry works as follows
- Data entry of Accounts Payable
- Data entry of debtors receipting
The successful applicant must :
- Be Warm, down to earth and “real” – a person who really likes people and enjoys making strong connections with both teammates and customers
- Good command of English with a clear accent
- Great Admin skills and attention to detail
- Fast paced typing skills with 90% – 100% accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – more than just speaking needs to be good at writing well
- A sense of humor and warm personality. – A people’s person
- Flexibility – can change tact’s on a moment’s notice
- Personal management – can stay in control in busy times, whilst under pressure
- Great team player
Qualifications and Experience
- Form 7 pass or equivalent
- Previous customer service/ administration experience
- Can-do attitude!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail – someone who is thorough and has a keen eye for details!
- The ability to be proactive
- Great tech skills – be comfortable around technology to pick up new systems where necessary
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- The role is full-time with the potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first dose and second dose of the COVID 19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR20220701 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on the 8 July, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant