IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
Searching for an opportunity that just adds up? We’re looking for a Receiving Officer to coordinate or assist in the purchasing, receiving, storage, and/or dispensing of food and/or non-food items to meet the needs of the various departments and functions.
Your day to day
- Match the items received into the hotel to the LPOs and invoices
- Maintain records as per HACCP requirements
- Transfer the daily batch of goods received to Accounts Payable with proper approvals.
- Participate in month end inventory conducted by the Finance
- Treat suppliers with respect.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for all goods received into the hotel and ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Support teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Manage day-to-day activities and performance as required.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in similar room.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate IHG service standards.
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Friday 03rd February, 2023.