OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN BASIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED!
At Basic Industries Pte Limited, our core values are Growing our People, Progress in our Culture, Innovative in our Solutions,
Integrity in our Dealings and Play Together to Win. Gur People and Our ¥alues are critical in delivering our shareholder values
and center to this is innovation; to reset our future with a more focused and aligned organization.
We are now looking for team players who share the same values, commitment to integrity and are experienced to successfully
deliver operational excellence.
QUARRY MANAGER – STANDARD CONCRETE INDUSTRIES (WEST)
Standard Concrete Industries is seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated, qualified, and experienced person for the role of Quarry
Manager-SCl West to be based at our SCI Office situated at Meigunya Road, Nadi.
Some of the key responsibilities of the rote will include:
- Drive a culture of safety, promote a safe work environment, ensuring safety compliance vath Government & environmental laws.
- Promote 4 focus on our customers’ needs and anticipate and respond to changes in their demands.
- Develop and manage annual budgets, track, and analyze KPI’s and overall P&L activity.
- Continual evaluation and improvement of operational and cast efficiency with direct production efforts.
- Ability to understand and work with Quality Control to maximize product specifications and minimize waste by ensuring quality
contral standards are met and company quality pragrams are followed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational, manufacturing & maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operabonal
- Ability te establish and maintain effective relationships with staff. employees. and managers.
- Maintain company assets in good operational condition.
- Drive and instill a culture of continuous improvement.
To be considered, you must mest the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the quarrying or related industry required.
- A working knowledge of aggregate production and related equipment, as well as an extensive understanding of operations &
safety requirements for all applicable machinery and equipment.
- Must be able to analyze options by possessing strong leadership and decision-making skills, thereby making the best decision
for the business
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered. You are encouraged to apply in writing and detail why you
are the best person for the position.
All applications are to include s recent resume, copies of qualifications and must be emailed to [email protected] with the exact vacancy title as the subject.
All interested candidates must have excellent work ethics, physically fit to perform the demand of the roles on site and have an
excellent response to safety and health protocols. Candidates must be willing ta travel on short notice and be based at remote areas
in various sites whenever required.
Applications close at 4.00pm Friday 02 September, 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant