OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN BASIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED!
At Basic Industries Pte Limited, our core values are Growing our People, Progress in our Culture, Innovative in our Solutions,
Integrity in our Dealings and Play Together to Win. Gur People and Our ¥alues are critical in delivering our shareholder values
and center to this is innovation; to reset our future with a more focused and aligned organization.
We are now looking for team players who share the same values, commitment to integrity and are experienced to successfully
deliver operational excellence.
QUARRY DATA CLERK – STANDARD CONCRETE INDUSTRIES (WEST)
Standard Concrete Industries is seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated, qualified, and experienced person for the role of Quarry Data
Clerk-SCI West to be based at our SCI Office situated at Meigunya Road, Nadi.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Accurately enter data from paper files into computer systems
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls
- Process incoming mail and ensure it reaches the appropriate person, prepare outgoing mail for sending
- Deliver documents, memos, and files ta internal departments and employees
- Prepare invoices and process bill payments
- Take minutes and notes during departmental meetings
To be considered, you must mest the following requirements:
- At least mare than ane year of prior experience working in a professional office environment is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Polite phone presence and strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter who anticipates and completes tasks without being asked
- Must have solid organizational skills
- An understanding of how to use common office equipment such as printers, copiers and scanners is a plus
- Superior communication skills are essential for success
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered. You are encouraged to apply in writing and detail why you
are the best person for the position.
All applications are to include s recent resume, copies of qualifications and must be emailed to [email protected] with the exact vacancy title as the subject.
All interested candidates must have excellent work ethics, physically fit to perform the demand of the roles on site and have an
excellent response to safety and health protocols. Candidates must be willing ta travel on short notice and be based at remote areas
in various sites whenever required.
Applications close at 4.00pm Friday 02 September, 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant