This position will be based at the Feed Mill in Nausori reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Driving product safety and quality awareness on sites through training sessions.
- Providing specialist advice Food Safety Systems and product quality.
- Assisting the site Quality Assurance Manager in ensuring compliance with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and ISO 9001 2018 requirements.
- Participating in all internal and external audits.
- Incorporating best manufacturing practices and procedures to suit both current and future business needs.
- Collating and reviewing information for site quality improvement / quality statistical analysis program.
- Overseeing quality on the line and directing Quality Ambassador programs.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in Food Science or Food Technology.
- Have at least 4 to 6 years’ working experience in a similar role in a leadership position
- Sound knowledge of food safety, food quality compliance on SQF, HACCP and ISO certifications with good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- A valid group 2 driving license with no demerit points.
- Ability to work shifts and under minimum supervision.
If these positions appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 2nd September 2022.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant